Monday, August 11, 2014

Microsoft finally dropping to give updates for Internet Explorer 8 and older versions and this will be effective in coming weeks.

Working as a  PHP developer for my half of my life now, seeing old Internet Explorer go is one great moment for me. I have spent hours and tears on working with this old buddy. I

I learned lots of things while working with Internet Explorer browsers. I found out about the  infamous asterisk and underscore. And I also learned how to defend why we shouldn't support IE browsers against my bosses.
goodbye-ie6-cake-488x325.jpg (488×325)

I can say that the new breed of web developers will never feel our frustrations since the new Internet Explorer is already using HTML5 engine like Google Chrome and Firefox. So long sucker!

0 comments:

Post a Comment